Social & Scientific Systems (SSS) works to improve public health worldwide by providing technical, research, and program management services to government, nonprofit, and commercial clients. The SSS team offers a synergy of expertise in clinical research services, epidemiology and public health studies, health data management and analysis, and program evaluation and policy analysis. Please join our dedicated staff of employee-owners in an environment that values diversity and supports health, well-being, and professional growth.
A Research Associate II manages the development of protocols, protocol implementation, and protocol closure processes; or another major project within a large project, such as website or database development and management, or quality improvement program. The Associate II participates in activities to improve the overall quality of work and the working environment. A Research Associate II may support scientific or other high level committees, if assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field and at least five years professional experience in a scientific or health-related position or Bachelor’s degree in a non-scientific field and at least six years of experience in a scientific or health-related position
• Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• At least two years of experience in the design, development, conduct or analysis of clinical research.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which may include business and technical writing, editing, and proofreading
• Must be proficient and have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
SSS is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discrimated against on the basis of disability.