Social & Scientific Systems (SSS) works to improve public health worldwide by providing technical, research, and program management services to government, nonprofit, and commercial clients. The SSS team offers a synergy of expertise in clinical research services, epidemiology and public health studies, health data management and analysis, and program evaluation and policy analysis. Please join our dedicated staff of employee-owners in an environment that values diversity and supports health, well-being, and professional growth.
Social & Scientific Systems seeks a qualified Senior Fellow in Silver Spring, Maryland, to direct health care (in particular, Medicaid-focused) program and policy projects involving program implementations and evaluations
• Provide policy analysis and operational and technical support for federal and other clients focused on Medicaid policy;
• Serve as subject matter expert on quantitative and qualitative research studies and analyses;
• Contribute to new business development including providing subject matter expertise and review of proposals
• Doctoral degree in health policy, health services research, public health, economics, behavioral or social science, or other closely related fields
• At least 25 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility as a health services researcher/policy analyst
• Knowledge of the Medicaid program focusing on access to care issues
• Familiarity working with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, or other government agencies administering health care-related programs.
• Experience with conducting policy analysis in a government or professional services environment.
• Experience with survey data and research
SSS is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discrimated against on the basis of disability.